Here are family recipes:
- Arlene’s Sheet Apple Pie – apple pie on a cookie sheet
- Biscuit’s pie crust recipe – another Thanksgiving tradition
- Bourbon Yams – a Thanksgiving tradition from the Spinelli-More household
- Cranberry Salsa – a Thanksgiving tradition
- Ellie’s favorite braised kale – believe it or not, it’s possible to make kale palatable and even appetizing.
- Hunan Hacked Chicken – generally served cold as a spicy appetizer
- Kelly’s Chicken Enchiladas – very good for feeding a large gathering
- Strawberry Brie Salad – a festive spinach salad
Other cooking resources:
- Betty Crocker Kitchens – our friend Jeanie helped get this site going when she wasn’t editing other Betty Crocker cookbooks
- Grilling Steaks – a nice explanation of the hows and whys of grilling steaks. I wish Dad had explained it like this.
- Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Instructions – for some incomprehensible reason, the most recent bags of stuffing don’t include their classic stuffing instructions.